Decatur Pediatric Group encourages you to learn more about the following topics that could affect your child:
- How to Protect Your Children During A Measles Outbreak
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Influenza Vaccine (Flu Vaccine)
- Childhood Obesity
Decatur Pediatric Group recommends the following links to parents and kids to learn more about health care for children.
- KidsHealth Up-to-date information on growth, food and fitness, childhood infections, immunizations, and medical conditions.
- healthfinder.gov know lots of ways to be healthy and have fun!
- Kids.gov U.S. government interagency Kids' Portal
- Nutrition.gov Provides easy, online access to nutrition.
- Let's Move America's Move to Raise a Healthier Generation of Kids
- Safe Kids National Safe Kids campaign website
- CHADD Good resource for children and adults with ADD/ADHD
- FDA Kids Good site for kids to learn about health, nutrition, and immunizations
- MedilinePlus Excellent information about various health conditions and diseases
- Merck Manual Online Home Edition The Merck Manual is a standard when it comes to disease information
- Health Child Care America
- American Academy of Pediatrics The official site of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Pediatric Hospital Atlanta's own children's hospital
- Mayo Clinic The well-known Mayo Clinic's repository of child health information
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center Johns Hopkins Children's Center offers one of the most comprehensive pediatric medical programs in the country.
- Emory Healthcare
- Dekalb Medical Center