Thank you for choosing Decatur Pediatric Group as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
- Please review our Vaccine Policy and Financial Policy.
- Here you will find our New Patient Forms. Feel free to print and complete them at home to save time at your first visit.
- Complete a Medical Record Release Form and submit it to your previous pediatrician’s office. This is especially important for children with any significant past medical problems, including but not limited to ADHD, asthma, behavioral or psychiatric concerns, growth delays, any specialist visits, abnormal labs, etc.
- Call your insurance company to verify that one of your providers is listed, to change your child’s Primary Care Provider (PCP) to Decatur Pediatric if necessary. See our list of Contracted Insurance Plans; if your plan is not on that list, we are always happy to see you out-of-network or on a cash-pay basis.
- If moving from out of state, please fax our office your child’s immunization records as soon as you can. Please note, we will require this prior to scheduling a well-child check up
- Register for our "My Childs Chart"
- Complete CHADIS prior to any well exam and behavioral visit
- Contact the office to Schedule Your First Appointment with us.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
Click here to go to the Parent Center
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate city pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.