Question: Does your child experience a runny nose, cough, sinus pain, sore throat, itchy/irritated eyes?
Question: Has your child ever been diagnosed with asthma or bronchitis?
We Can Help!
- 3rd Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 2nd Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 4th Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
NOT FEELING RIGHT AND NOT SURE WHY?
You may have allergies if you:
- Regularly sneeze, or have a runny or congested nose
- Frequently get ear or sinus infections
- Have itchy or water eyes
- Have skin problems
- Feel run down or fatigued
- Have recurrent colds, ongoing coughs, or chest infections
- Experience an upset stomach on a regular basis
Getting relief from your allergy symptoms starts with a simple, needle free test. TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR TODAY about how an RX for Allergy Treatment will help alleviate your symptoms by buildling your immunity to your allergies.
"Did you know allergies may be precursers for your asthma attacks?"